Great list from Daniel Gullo in email@example.com group that i read today. I must share it
Ways to remediate failed projects (aka dead horses):
- Change riders.
- Appoint a committee to study the horse.
- Arrange to visit other sites to see how they ride dead horses.
- Increase the standards to ride dead horses.
- Appoint a tiger team to revive the dead horse.
- Create training to increase riding ability.
- Change the requirements declaring that “This horse is not dead.”
- Hire contractors to ride the dead horse.
- Harness several dead horses together for increased speed.
- Form a quality circle to find uses for dead horses.
- Say this horse was procured with cost as an independent variable.
- Promote the dead horse to a supervisory position.
- Outsource the dead horse to a low-cost country.
I was praying last night. I asked God for some extra wisdom. Actually I asked for some genius mentality for a bit of time so I could figure out why I continue to ride dead horses. And why I walk into back yards with biting dogs more than once. Throughout life I have eyes in my donkey (ars)....I see things very clearly after they have passed. I need to see them clearly before they enter not after. My eyes are nearer my brain then my donkey (ars).....so what's with the backwards act? Yes I have dyslexia. Could that be it? I turn right when someone says left. I bat left handed but I am right handed? I have to rearrange certain numbers to add them more quickly. Yup its true. Could be a minute part of this 8 x 10 glossy. Yet most folk get it after a couple hits.
And as for the natural giver.....Oh yes if I am not giving I am not happy. But I continually give to people that are unkind in return. That has to stop also. I have dead horses laying all around me, needy dogs biting me from their own yards that I invade to try to help. Oh duh. These things didn't take any genius mind to figure out. And it only took me six decades. That dang learning curve!
Kindness may just be weakness in this case. Not sure on that one. I tell people to live on the positive side of their numerical energies and here I am struggling with the negative side of my own lifepath. I'll get it! Cause I'm mad now. I AM CALLING THE HORSE HEARSE! And I found a new ride!!! Eeee-haaw