https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Riding Dead Horses...............by Diane Ogden

So this is ME!  But I am changing it TODAY!

Great list from Daniel Gullo in agile-leaders@googlegroups.com group that i read today. I must share it :)

Ways to remediate failed projects (aka dead horses):
  1. Change riders.
  2. Appoint a committee to study the horse.
  3. Arrange to visit other sites to see how they ride dead horses.
  4. Increase the standards to ride dead horses.
  5. Appoint a tiger team to revive the dead horse.
  6. Create training to increase riding ability.
  7. Change the requirements declaring that “This horse is not dead.”
  8. Hire contractors to ride the dead horse.
  9. Harness several dead horses together for increased speed.
  10. Form a quality circle to find uses for dead horses.
  11. Say this horse was procured with cost as an independent variable.
  12. Promote the dead horse to a supervisory position.
  13. Outsource the dead horse to a low-cost country.
I play with Numerology.  Numbers - Letters = energies.  My lifepath is a 9!  That is an exceptional number.  It tells my and anyone else who has that life path number a story.  My story is that I am a natural giver.  I have executive leadership qualities.  I am a humanitarian.  I cant let go of the past.  I may have issues with a parent or parents that abandoned me or that I felt totally responsible for....  and so on. Might I focus on the sentence that said I cant let go of the past.  Indeed.  I have tried to ride about a hundred or more dead horses in my life.  When a relationship or marriage ends I am forever trying to figure it out vs letting it go.  I am a fixer.  So there lay the dead marriage or job on the ground and I am trying to straddle it, get a leg under it and wrap myself around it like its going to get up and walk again.  Notsomuch!  Have you ever seen a dead horse laying on the ground?  How would one get one's leg under that "ton of dead."  I must think its easier to try to ride the dead horses than move on.  Obviously fear of the unknown is more fearful than laying around with dead horses. Or I may have an advanced case of over-ANALysation of issues.

I was praying last night.  I asked God for some extra wisdom.  Actually I asked for some genius mentality for a bit of time so I could figure out why I continue to ride dead horses.  And why I walk into back yards with biting dogs more than once.  Throughout life I have eyes in my donkey (ars)....I see things very clearly after they have passed.  I need to see them clearly before they enter not after.  My eyes are nearer my brain then my donkey (ars).....so what's with the backwards act?  Yes I have dyslexia.  Could that be it?  I turn right when someone says left.  I bat left handed but I am right handed?  I have to rearrange certain numbers to add them more quickly.  Yup its true. Could be a minute part of this 8 x 10 glossy.  Yet most folk get it after a couple hits. 

And as for the natural giver.....Oh yes if I am not giving I am not happy.  But I continually give to people that are unkind in return.  That has to stop also.  I have dead horses laying all around me, needy dogs biting me from their own yards that I invade to try to help. Oh duh.  These things didn't take any genius mind to figure out.  And it only took me six decades.  That dang learning curve! 

Kindness may just be weakness in this case.  Not sure on that one.  I tell people to live on the positive side of their numerical energies and here I am struggling with the negative side of my own lifepath.  I'll get it!  Cause I'm mad now.  I AM CALLING THE HORSE HEARSE!  And I found a new ride!!!   Eeee-haaw   
   Later's.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com