https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jack or Joe, Joe or Jack?.........by Diane Ogden

 
 
Okay so one of these is Jack Nicholson and the other is my Dad Joe barely out of the anesthesia after a kidney surgery.  I just had to  document this somewhere for future giggles.  Dad is gone now after cancer took over his body.  Been 13 months but I have many pictures to remind me how funny he could be.   We as people are way too dang serious way too dang much of the time.  Including myself. 
Haven't been blogging much lately because I have been way too serious about this serious life.
Working on finding my sense of humor that got run over by a truck, stepped on with stiletto's, shot at, chit on, and then buried alive,  but it "aint" dead, just crawlin' its way back out.  Laters......









photo from:www.dreamstime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com