https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Friday, May 10, 2013

Pop Cans...................by Diane Ogden

This reminds me of my blog post where the guy stacked pallets this high holding them all on with one strap.  And I was behind that one too!  I did have a thought that somehow the back door would break and all those cans would be on top of the Buick. As I had the same fear or worse behind the pallot king.  The entire several miles I followed this fellow only one can came flying out and bounced around on the road. 

I tried to pass so I could get a photo  of how humongous this trus was but realized how dangerous that would be trying to get beside him to get  a photo of the whole real deal so I held back from that deep desire.  This is not a truck by the way.  It is a very large screened in trailer the size of a motor home with a pick up truck pulling it.  Seriously.  I just wonder how many cans were in that trailer and where it was going and how much $ the fellow was going to make AND who picked up all those cans.   Isn't that the "sighting of the day?"  I was like a kid in a candy store when I spotted this one.  I said to myself,  "OMG a blog post for me friends."

What I have to say is:  Stay safe in case you follow the kind of trucks I do!    Laters
p.s. It used to be "South of the Border fellows that drove these crazy carriers, but now it seems to be Americans."  Things are s-l-o-w-l-y turning backwards.  I read once that the devil works ever so slowly so that we don't notice the change until it's too late.  Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com