https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Snow Snow Snow in April................by Diane Ogden

Most of us in these here Northern parts of the country are sincerely over-done with winter.  Yet it just keeps coming back to visit us.  I found the post below from February 2011.... And that was much worse that what we have experienced this year!  How quickly we forget.  And thank Charles (God) and the Universe we don't live in China, or N. Korea but rather here with the pretty white snow that doesn't want to leave us. 

Blizzard of 2011 at My Window!

So this is Little Gracie Allen in a head on search for a place to make a morning poddie! That poddie ended up smack dab in the center of this sidewalk obviously, like where else was there to go?
This event occurred at 9:00 a.m. February 2, 2011 and as it did occur my mind wondered to the newspaper man that "usually" enters the residence around 4:00 a.m. and considering I live in the "dog building," what residents may have attempted to help their dogs relieve themselves before 5:00 a.m. which is when I overheard the little man with his little toy truck clearing the walks. Did you ever notice that girls don't have boy toys when they grow up, you know like little baby bulldozers, and little baby Caterpillar type plows, and so on. I guess someone (The Women) has to be grown up but its still not fair. Back to my point? Where did those dogs go podie before 5:00 a.m? The garage? Could be!
The bottom photo is my apartment just to the left of the front door behind that humongous drift.
I would make a fair guess that this week of April 11th, 2013 will be the last seriously cold week of the year.
So until I come across something interesting or funny, stay warm.  Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com