https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Shabby Chic Dream...............by Diane Ogden

Not so interesting to most.....but to me, yes.  Something I have wanted for many years and seems to be quite hard to find....   A Shabby Chic SlipCover that I am not equipped to make. 

Other then that I was at a clients today and noticed a jar on her counter that said,  "Treasure Jar."  I noticed inside were artifacts from the 40's and 50's.  Tiny objects such as spool of thread, clothes pin, far animals like my borhter and I used to play with in teh early 50's.  And much more sweet memorabilia.


Besides the sweet memorabilia....I have another dream.  May we call my blog a sort of "Dream Board."  Because it is.  This small retreat is where I would like to write and meditate.  I have dreamed of having a small "dollhouse" such as this one for many decades.  I used to make them for my sons and daughters although never so elegant as this one I want for myself. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com