https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Norweigan Leaning Tower of Slat Racks?.....by Diane Ogden

 


O -  M -  G  !

This is quite the site, isn't it? I have experienced this site several times in Madison, Wisconsin. And every time I experience it, my mind automatically suggests danger. Ya think? A slight wind, a slight miscalculation of the steering system, a sneeze, or God forbid another vehicle touches this Eiffel Tower on the roadway...I could be toast along with others. And would you take a look at the face in that side mirror? I am SORRY to say I expected it to be a South of the border face, you know, down Mexico way? (No offense of course) But indeed no. This was a true blue dumb donkey (butt) Wisconsinite. Even  an Okie I could have accepted this behavior from. Okie's don't be offended, it's merely from the jokes I have heard all my life and of course all the cars I have seen duct taped together in those parts, and of course my friend who pushes their old XR-7 in and out of the sun for the six large ferns they they store on its top! Now you get it? This guy must be Norwegian. They push their houses to start their furnaces. OK so that was a bad joke. My Dad told me that one years ago.
There must be money in carting around these slats stacked to the max. Doesn't it remind you of the people, (no not just the Chinese people), on bikes with mega huge bags of cans to return? Same story, different cargo. And as far as I could see there are only TWO straps on the sides holding this contraption together. The only word I could think of while sitting BEHIND it was....irresponsible...then I thought of myself and the effect of all that wood on my hood. Is that legal? It can't be! I'm not dissin the guy for trying to make a living but come on....this is an act only a squirrel crossing an electrical wire over a main highway would know about. Both are equally dumb, or maybe equally smart, depending on how one looks at it.
Let me just say until tomorrow......stay safe!    And get rich like me so you can give that man standing at the stoplight holding the cardboard saying he is down and out and would you / I help!  I get so anxious when that happens.  As it did an hour ago on my way home!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com