https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Family Ties Never Die...Cells have Memories! by Diane Ogden

This could be any one's family.  I have lived long enough to LEARN by listening and personal experience that the molecular makeup of our ancestors and living relatives----and their and our BLOOD (which probably is included in the word molecular makeup but considering I am not a physics person bear with me using our good old common sense) seems to have memories.  We have all heard the stories of the heart transplant patient suddenly liking to eat Liver or play golf when before the transplant no such likes.  Its the molecular make up of the person whose heart you received.  We humans usually only "see" what is in front of our faces...  Such as "Oh he looks so much like his Daddy!"  What we don't see are the unseen, the things seen in so many other ways.  My son makes facial expressions that his father made yet he never met his father until his fathers funeral 60 years later.  In other words we not only look alike on the outside but the inside too.  That is why I am posting a photo of two girls who are sisters but have never met.  Both went to Prom. Both chose the same color and style dress. Both wear their hair very similar...  Yet have never met.  They both work in the same type job.  One loves Stars and the other had Stars tattooed on her back and the list goes on.  I am not so sure cells ever die, or should I say I believe the soul has molecular makeup that is passed on. Obviously this is not the best example of my point, yet its a seed that is planted in your mind that will bring forth other examples of proof in the future.  Or maybe you knew this and its a confirmation.
                               They are both in similar Red Dresses....Similar Hairstyles. 

So until I find more DNA fun facts (remember I have all my molecular's hanging on the walls behind and around my desk.  All the way back to the 1700's. One would think they would be giving me a tad more inspiration wouldn't one? 
So Be Well, Be Happy, Be Safe, and Get Rich, I am going to have a million soon.  Its just easier, and a different way to get inspired.  Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com