https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Monday, August 23, 2021

The Umbilical Cord in Eggs?.........by Julianna Rowe

 




I don't know what it is with me, chickens, roosters, and eggs lately? Certainly there are more important issues like when will women have equal rights.   And will the Pandemic ever end. 

Back to the Umbilical Cord of the everyday egg. I like eggs, but when I crack them open and that milky looking wirery squibbly fertilized umbilical cord presents itself off the yoke in my frying pan I get woozy. So, I do the right and good thing and take half the shell I have just cracked open and use it to splice off the " unbili -cord," while using the other half of the shell to scoop it out and into the sink nevermore to be seen. Then and only then can I eat it. I even went so far as to purchase a dozen organic fed "chicken eggs."
You know what I mean, in great hopes there may be less or no umbilical cord. And I paid $4.60 cents vs $1.59 cents for regular eggs both of which have the same white milky fertilized umbilical cord looking at me from the pan. I know, duh. 

My friend Peter, whom I shall blog about at some point, says I am Obsessive-Compulsive Neurotic. I am not, my Mother is! LOL 

Why would anyone want to eat something that came out of a Chicken's (ass).  If the Chicken had sex, I don't think they make love, then that same egg would be-holden a little chicken...eeewww. Call it what you will, I cannot eat the unfertilized or fertilized umbilical cord of a "chicken egg." Now if I scramble it quickly and its out of site, that works on occasion depending on my mood of course. Neurotic....no way.

So be happy, be safe, be WELL and don't eat umbilical cords.....not chickens, not any okay?  Good.  We're good.    Later's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com