https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013 from Prison......by Diane Ogden

I could write about what a wonderful family dinner we all had on New Years Day or Christmas Day but we didn't.  I had cancelled Christmas due to the 2012 flu of which I must still have or else its something worse like some sort of plague.  Just kidding.  NOT!  I woke up the second morning after starting AZithromyicin with a stiff neck and neck spasms under each ear.  It has been such a thrill. I can finally move after five days but still have shooting pains up into my head and down my neck.  Told ya, some sort of plague.  So I have been a recluse of sorts at my apartment for a long time.  Then today I received two short emails from Tim and Jesus.  Yes Jesus....Ty for short.  As you all know I have a son who is incarcerated in one of our federal corporate banks called a prison.  You know a place where the family sends a few dollars for socks and or decent food and the corporation takes the money for the inmates restitution.  I didn't do anything wrong.  Why don't they do the old chain gangs or other such work programs for the inmates to pay restitution.  Back to my point.  I was so thrilled to receive two such sweet notes saying Happy New Year from one man with a 40 year sentence and the other FIVE life sentences.  (Used to be in a serious gang in Jersey)  I don't ask why. That way I don't judge.  I didn't receive but one card from family.  And that was from my fifth cousin Bob and his wife Merrie.  God does send us people with a message in strange ways doesn't he? 

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND CLUTCH AND ALL YOUR FAMILY,,, I have been thinking of you and hope you are making it through the winter o.k.   I am slowly getting it together... I am taking one more advanced culinary class as well as another law class and a computer class,,, I am also trying to get a job helping a handicap inmate until I get my therapy job back as I need some income, especially to do my legal work with all the copy cards, type writer ribbons paper and such to get things done right as this is a one time deal. and one that I cant fail... Tell Clutch that as far as help is concerned , that PAPA SMURF said he can help with my situation and also says he can help with the stuff Eileen is doing,,, ha , ha , ha  ,  you can imagine how anxious and nervous I am knowing that this is all that is out here right now... I tell you I have to go on faith, cause there is nothing else... Stay well my friends, and we will all pray for a good new year for all...  Love Tim

DEAR MOM,
I'M WRITING TO WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR.  THINGS HERE ARE GOOD.  HOW ARE THINGS GOING FOR YOU?  GREAT I HOPE!  TELL DAN THAT ERNO AND I SAY HI AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. 
WRITE BACK WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
WITH LOVE,
TY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com