https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Is That The Moon? by Diane Ogden

Is this the most beautiful moon you have ever seen in a black and white?  Okay that is a bit of an exaggeration I know.....Or is it the worst newest Christmas decoration of 2012?  Or......is it a UFO?  Or an ORB?  Actually, I took this picture in the parking lot of the local grocery store!  It is truly the ugliest street light you've ever seen! Rust and all. But I was so excited to see some of the first decorations, I decided to try this upshot.  And how bout that,  it turned out pretty darn good.  The glare hid the rust and gave me a nice fake moon glow.         (Or moon over pole glow)  Either way I like it.  And I am rambling on so...the end
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com