https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Okay, So This is NOT Charlotte!.....by Diane Ogden

Told ya!  This is not sweet Charlotte.  I looked down and there is was by my pant leg at 2:17 p.m. this afternoon day. I instantly scooted away from Mr. S.P. Ider and ran for my camera.  Phone camera again as I left the good one in the car AGAIN!  I zoomed but I am not sure you can get a true idea of the size of this thang. Big and Bigger.  My helper said, "KILL IT!"  I said, "No way, its too big. That would be like killing a small dog and that would be bad KARMA."  She doesn't believe in such things so she again said, "Kill it!"   And again I said I couldn't do that. Oueey Gooey!  No!  I couldn't  take it outside cause I was thinking it might jump on me and then I would have to make a total scene by screaming, falling, rolling, and then jumping all the while removing all clothing until I am stark mayonnaise jiggly body naked. Not good. Especially if anyone around had a camera.  Well none of that happened and Mr. S.P. Ider ran off  very quickly to somewhere.  I only hope not to any one's bed ....eeeww, eewww.  Sorry. And I can only hope KARMA won't bring Ms. S.P. Ider to my humble abode.  So until next time be safe, be well, be happy, and get rich so you don't have to feel guilty about not removing the HUGE animal insect from someone else's home.  Maybe it was supposed to be in their path.  Ya think?  Ya, me either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com