https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Lived Before I Lived..................by Diane Ogden

Betcha think I am De-Ranged like a caged chicken, which is probably more understandable to the masses, "Should be locked up in padded room??"  Nope!  Listen to me.   I lived before, here, before I was born here again.  And yes I believe in God. In fact I love God dearly.  And no I don't believe my body has become inhabited by some spirit that is making me think I lived before. Nope!  Ever since I was a child I knew I drowned "before." I could not learn to swim, I could not stand the bathtub water too high as it took my breath away.  I could not drink water too long or I would recall drowning. I cannot even watch too many water shows or shows with water in them on TVor water accidents. And so on.  God forbid I took an accidental trip down the rapids in Steamboat Springs one year.  I was tricked! Thought I was going to Vegas.
 And every time I hear a train whistle I cry.  I recall the trains from the war.  The 40's.  I sing a song called, "I'm Comin Home Sweet Willie,"  that I cannot find written anywhere and which affects me deeply. Guess its my writing from "before."

Sweet Willie

 I'll be comin home to you Sweet Willie,

I'm comin home to you..

 
When the grass is green and the fields are yellow,

I'll be comin home to you.

 
Please don't fear Sweet Willie,

The Time is near,

I'm comin home to you...

 
For the War is old and forgotten by many...

It took you from me too soon..

 
So be patient dear and please do not fear...

I'm comin home to you....

 
We have a love that's forever and deep as the sea,

With eagerness I await thee...


Be it death or life, be it you or me...

I'm comin home to you...

 
Where the valley light meets the dusk of day,

I'm comin home to you....

 
I will never stop till the day is nay...

where I meet you on the other side...

 
Be it floods or famine or a gunshot wound,

I welcome the end in sight.

 
For my love is like the ocean deep

For it brings us always for keeps....

 
I'll be comin home to you sweet Willie,
I'm comin home to you...


When the grass is green and the fields are yellow..

I'll be comin home to you...

 I'll be comin home to you....

 Sweet Willie
 
 I can dance like they danced before I was born again.  Just naturally do it.  When I see a movie and the girl is waiting for the guy to get off the train from the war I automatically cry with a sincere deep yearning to be back there.  I love to wear my hair in the rat roll like the 40's.  I am overly comfortable in that style.  I feel it. 
I found a website www.upchucky.com  and I listen to jute box music from 1940 - 1945 or 46.  I remember those songs and sing along happily.  When 1947 hits (the year I was born) I don't recall those songs after I was born again.  I know I passed away (drowned) in 1946 and came back here in 1947.  I don't care who doubts me I know that I know.  And I am not sure why I was allowed to do this mess again because so far it has been a mess.  Regarding the family I chose anyway.  Otherwise I believe I have evolved rather well.  As long as I can separate the earthen family from my spirit I am doing very well.  I know this isn't my standard blog post.  But it has been on my mind and its not like I am any international writer with thousands of readers, even though that is a dream of mine. And I appreciate the ones I have.
 
I hear from the spirit, but not as much as I would like as I have to work and live on this earth which takes most of the day.  Add my three little pets who take another part of the day, one soap opera which takes one more hour of my day, add the normal duties of life such as showering and brushing teeth and eating.  What's left? Driving time and Sundays!  I watch old movies, how bout that?  So until I hear more from the spirit regarding such nonsense......be well, be safe, be happy, and get rich cause its easier.  And don't get too into what you see before your eyes because there is much much more.  I suggest being kind to every living thing because I suspect when you pass over you will SEE that we are all one. Yup, the bugs and all!  And yes I take spiders outside so they can live on. And yes I tell those little critters on the side of the road I am sorry they got run over ....and so on.  I am a warm hearted human being who hopes to find out why I got to come back to this messy earth.  ooohhh sorry for the tendency to sound negative.  Not my thing!  Erase Erase Erase
Photo is mawha with a Halloween bug on my shoulder! And hair in rat roll from the 40's.  I actually wear it to work like that.  I like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com