https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Elevator Farters......by Diane Ogden

Do you think people that fart in elevators think it is funny?  Or do you think they just couldn't wait 30 little more seconds to the next floor?  Or do you think they are merely assholes, obviously!  Personally I know I am going to have a bad day if I walk into a rest room where someone has just done a poo in the only stall left.  But if I enter an elevator late in the day just after someone has done the fart.....what does that mean for me?  It means someone is a rotten, low down, smellin, good for nothin, disrespectful, and I hope not dis-eased!  Because I had to cover my face with my shirt to be able to breath the 30 LONG seconds to my floor.   I was scared someone would be waiting at the end of my ride and I would have to say,  "I didn't do it!  I did not leave that stink in that small elevator room." You know no one would believe me!  Rotten egged human being with no consideration tried to ruin the end of my day and blame his crap on me.   Well it didn't work.  I 'm fine....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com