https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stop Trying to Kill Me.......by Diane Ogden

I have been receiving emails from a couple different health "so they say" sources ....
I also watch Dr. Oz if I get home in time.....
Sometimes I catch the show, The Doctors.....
I have a couple health books on Green Nutrition...
I take my vitamins and exercise. (okay sometimes)
But come on, get real, take a break, think again, seriously!
Tonight I received an email or should I say a talking email video, line by line trying to frighten me saying NOT to take my regular vitamins with certain foods.  Okay I was listening but only because I DUH wanted to hear what was coming next.  Scary music on the background, deep voice over fellow saying.....Are you taking zinc? Well then make sure you do not eat too much such and such or you will get ZINC-I-TUS and that could be serious!  And make sure you don't eat such and such while taking Selenium or you will get Seileniumitus...  They even had the nerve to tell me to turn my speakers up because it was going to be shocking.  I am not kidding. They told me it might KILL me.  It could be lethal if I mixed too much lettuce with a certain vitamin.   What are they thinking besides GREED.  Trying to get me to think I am dumb and buy their dummerness.  OMG I remember that movie.  I truly can hardly believe the emails I am getting.  They remind me of my bank who thinks I do not know they are seriously holding back my bills and gasoline debit payments for days plus the weekend so I think I have more $ (cash flow) then I really truly have.  Heck, days pass and in a fast moving society we forget and that is what the corp's are BANKING on!  Maybe I will go viral and expose their dirty tactics.  Or maybe I will just move on to a local credit union.  I wonder if they use this poor man's low balance tactic.  I bet those big boys have a button they push for people with less than $1,000 in their checking accounts.  It's the middle class hard working folks that don't get what the Corporate bankers are doing that pee-disses me off.  I have learned to watch my checking account like a hawk on a ring of bologna.  Esther taught me that bad line. You know Esther of Esther and the Colonel?  The happy news is I am not going to die from taking my vitamins unless they are from China and have fillers of asphalt in them.  The China vitamin filler video I might just listen to! Do read the post "The Blue Douche from China!"  Check out this site regarding banks manipulating YOU.
http://www.wisebread.com/banks-manipulate-your-transactions-may-charge-you-1750-overdraft-fee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com