https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crunchy Dead Scorpions.....(to eat) .....by Diane Ogden

While at a clients home last week I noticed this little square yellow sucker sitting on the counter with a bug inside it.  Seriously. I figured it was a rubber bug. WRONG!  It was a real dead scorpion.   I copied the website url off the back of the "crunchy dead scorpion inside sucker label." 
http://www.hotlix.com/   Oh yeh!  It's for real.  They also do ants and many other bugs inside suckers.  And for a mere $82 a box you can get a few of these dandy deals on bugs.  WHY?  Would you give your child a crunchy bug to suck on? Each to his own path I say.  Not that I can't comment on the pathway.
Actually this didn't make me sick like when I can't eat whole dates because they crunch and look like a beetle or cockroach.  Oh stop.
And, no I do not watch Fear Factor!  Never ever, no no way.
I do know a few people I would like to gift this crunchy little critter sucker to!!!!  Bet you do too.
The happy news for today is I am upright and above ground.  Maybe tomorrow will bring something more humorous. Or even later today.  I have to stop at Wal Mart so that ought to tell you something good is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com