https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Diane Sawyers Got Everything on Me....by Diane Ogden

I wish I could have said Diane Sawyer's got nothin' on me, but come on?  I have to be somewhat real sometimes on here.  This would be one of those times.  Sadly said.....life continues.  I bought a Toshiba Tablet today and have been enjoying it while lounging on my sofa.  I never sit on my sofa!  I am always in my office at my computer, so the tablet will get me out and about some.  At least one room out and about anyway. 

So...while I was playing with the new tablet Diane Sawyer was on the TV I rarely watch in front of the sofa I rarely sit on, in the l.r. I rarely visit.   She looked so darn pretty.  Her hair and her eyes. I noticed she had BLACK eyeliner on and a pale makeup and pink lips.  So .....I put the tablet down and headed for the bathroom.  I don't own any BLACK eyeliner so I dipped a small brush onto my sample thickening mascara the lady gave me at the Estee Lauder counter today....and I swabbed that stuff above my eyelashes.  Then I lined my lips wider than they are, so they would look like Sawyers when in reality they looked like I ate too much strawberry jelly too fast.  Then I walked to my old laptop and took some Diane Diane pics. You know, Sawyer-Me pics.  I don't think the black eyeliner or the jelly lips worked.  I don't look like her at all darnit.  But I look okay.  She couldn't do what I do and I couldn't do what she does.  It was all a joke anyway.  Wanna see? doi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com