https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Little New Orleans on Sommers Street, Madison, WI by Diane Ogden

Sometimes I enjoy simply taking photos of things that make me happy when I look at them.
These statues grace a home on Sommers Street in Madison, Wisconsin.  I was hoping to capture the stream of water pouring into her handheld cup.  There were many more statues in the back yard but it was gated.

This is a normal home approximately one hundred and many years old.  It has been turned into two apartments upstairs and I suspect the owners live downstairs. 

Isn't the boy in knickers walking his bike under the Victorian light post AMAZING?  

I give these owners mega kudos for sharing their passion with all of us who drive by and live close.  The flowers around the house are equally amazing as the statues.  It must be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com