https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ready For Freddie! by Diane Ogden

This here person is my usually gorgeous neighbor who is showing me how to defend myself should an intruder ever enter my apartment.  She finds it hilarious that I use that particular knife as my extra "DEAD" bolt by placing said knife between the cheap door molding and the door itself.  Yup, full knowing that if anyone chose to come in and visit negatively they could push that molding and the six little nails holding it, right off the wall and my trusty, dull by the way, knife would fall to the floor bloodless!  I have other pictures of her laughing as she shows me how to save myself with a dull knife.  Looks good though doesn't it?  Wanna see one of her funny pics? OK OK! Naw forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com