https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Away in a Manger Vedging on the edge! by Diane Ogden

This would be my dog Gracie Allen!  I was walking to the kitchen when whalla I looked down and there she was laying upside down on the Sheepskin Rug that lays over the edge of my sofa.  I grabbed the camera! And then the words I associated this picture with came to me.  No blasphemy intended of course. Cause God has a sense of humor!  Where'd ya think I got mine from.

Away in a manger, no crib for her bed
The little Lord Gracie laid down her sweet head
The stars in the outside looked down where she lay
The little Lord Gracie asleep on the sheep

The cattle are lowing, little Gracie awakes,
But little Lord Gracie no crying she makes.
I love Thee, Lord Jesus, look down from the sky
And stay by my Gracie till morning is nigh.

Be near her, Lord Jesus, I ask Thee to stay
Close by her forever, and love her, I pray.
Bless all the dear doggies in thy tender care,
And take them to heaven, to live with Thee there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com