https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Feeding Finnie and Red


So I have never fed a bird in my life.  Guess its time.  I always had cats for pets so feeding birds was not an option. In fact I have a cat at present who may not go out on the summer porch any more...  sorry Charlie, birdies are not for you!  Today Babbette and my son Chris went and purchased a bag of birdseed.  I found a little container that used to house Benefit Doggie food all naturaaal.  Finnie flew away when we opened the door .....but she came back.  We watched for a while and then WHALLA...she ventured over to the little green dish and ate festively.  Hope they don't get a tummy ache from overeating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com