https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Friday, June 25, 2010

Pepe' Le Pew

This would be Pepe' Le Pew...or better known as Gracie Allen Ogden.  She is a rescue dog...half Pomeranian and half Chihuahua..or is it Chihauhau? Either way you get it.  I have had her for 2.5 years. I cannot poo train her.  I have her podie trained but no poo trained.  I have new carpet so she lives in my Bedroom all day while I am at work. As soon as I hit the door I take her outside and she podies.  We come back in and I let her run free while keeping a close eye on her, sometimes even keeping her in my office with me.  But when I walk back out to my living area, Whalla...Pepe Le Pew has struck again like a ninja burglar.  I keep a piece of carpet over the spot she has claimed as her  privately owned pooing section.  I'ts really bad when she has diarhea. OMG I think I finally spelled that right after 40 years of not doing so. I own a company called Resolve Carpet cleaner by now.  I just have no answers anymore.  The frustration level is that of sitting on the tarmack for 7- 10 hours. Nothing you can do but wait and clean it up. I know their small. But pew-y! And nastily unsanitary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com