https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

October Holiday Faces...by Diane Ogden





These are just a few of my Pumpkin faces. Liza Minnelli is center bottom... I have a Green Bay Packer but I cant find that picture...o well. I found some similar to these on line a couple years back so I copied them, then took off and made my own.. I love creating them. I didn't make any this year but I will next year. I wish to find some ceramic or other material that lasts a lifetime vs the reality pumpkin that dies and withers away like an ice sculpture or a sand castle. Not my idea of "letting go." I rather keep my creations for generations. Probably I should let go of "things" more easily. But they why? I am what I am...a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com