https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Working and Passing a Garage Sale.... by Diane Ogden

The beautifully embroidered something....


This is the used resting Scarecrow....





I like this guys Happy Face!







I just had to have these little homemade dolls...









I didn't take any snapshots, oops, they are called digitals now.... of my workday. I don't want to re-look at that. On my way home I stopped at a "garage sale." I don't stop at those too often anymore because I don't need too many things. Ya right! I came out of there with $9.00 worth and $3.50 of items sitting in a chair waiting for me due to no cash left. I ran to a store a mile away, bought a water and got $10.00 cash back. Than I came home with more goodies. I got a steam floor cleaner, a Conair hair setter as mine looks like a rusty truck rolled over it and a dog at the same time. You try to pull all that icko hair off those rollers eeeww. Also I found a little bag of homemade cloth dolls I will post a picture of. And a beautifully embroidered "something." I will make a pillow out of it or frame it! The later I think. Surely I needed those items right? Sometime a little garage sale-ing wards off the big buys and satisfies the wanting desires for whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com