https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why is My Hat Backwards? by Diane Ogden

Now don't I look like I have a big head? That's because I have that hat on backwards! The front is all curled up like a big S....actually that looked silly-er, is there such a word as silly-er? Regardless....it looked worse on the right way. And when a person has lived as long as I have they say, eff-it, I am wearing this hat today because I feel like it, because I am not ready for the red hat club and western boots hurt my feet, so this was the closest I could get to rebellion of "the boring week" I was having. It was all I could come up with on short notice. I wore it to that doggie birthday party across the street. (can you believe I said that) That is the best place I could find to wear my hat backwards or even get out of the house to go!! doi And all it accomplished was making me look like I had a big head and not the confident kind of a big head either. in fact it looked like I wore my hat backwards and didn't know it. Does that mean I looked dumb.... And I thought I was so smart? nope....humm...well now that I look back, it seems that hat deal backfired on me didn't it? I went from my last blog of My French Life to ......"Does that mean I look dumb? OK I will work on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com