https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Friday, September 11, 2009

Sputnik by Diane Ogden






Anyone old enough to remember Sputnik......Was that a Russian Space capsule deal or American? I cant recall.... Well it must have been American, because I found it in a clients basement. A frugal doctor client who lives with the past some...... uh obviously! All of the fancy new vacuums on the market and this little metal bug is still working! Sort of like the 1936 General Electric Refrigerator in one of my past posts as well as in my parents garage. It was my Great Grandmothers! Well now I have met two amazing pieces of equipment from the past. One from outer space and one from inner space. I love my puns. Beats meeting an old man .... well unless he is hot, marries me and has a forever health plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com