https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Christopher Dimitri Ogden by Diane Ogden


Wow look at you my grown into a man boy! The one on my five that was always smiling and kind to most everyone. You have traveled the world, learned more than most on your journeys, taught people what is real and good about life and more. You have mastered your body, and mastered your mind, as well as working with your spirit. You help others to open theirs and heal themselves. You have taught me allot also, but I still like cheese and Frito's..sorry. I'll get over it and come to your side. Your teaching the masses has only begun and be assured you have my prayers and all goodness sent your way. I love you forever, you are a very special human being, besides a special true Ninja Warrior son. Mom xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com