https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day....


Seems my G-daughter (Grand) has taken after her Nana in the writing department.... I truly felt I had to share this wonderfully creative writing by said G-daughter. Here we go!
When I woke up this morning there was a sucker in my hair. I want to move to Florida. Then when I was going to get dressed my sisters took my clothes and I couldn't get dressed. I could tell I was going to have a terrible, horrible, no good , very bad day. When I came downstairs my cereal was soggy. I 'm having a terrible, horrible, no good very bad day. When I was looking for it I almost missed the bus. For Daily Double I did not know what to make. In Writing I could not spell the words right. For Working with Words I did not know what to do. At lunch I lost my lunch card. I want to move to Florida. I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. At recess my coat was missing and I was cold. I want to move to Florida. It was snowing. Math was challenging. When I got home I had lots of hard homework to do. I'm having a terrible, horrible , no good, very bad day. I want to move to Florida. At dinner nobody would talk to me. I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I want to move to Florida. When I was going to get in my bed, my sister took my stuffed animal away and I could not fall asleep. My dad came in to check on me. I was on the floor. I fell off the bed and I didn't know it and in the morning I woke up, and I was on the floor. I told my Mom and Dad, "I had such a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day." They said, "Some days are like that, even in Florida."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com