https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Monday, December 29, 2008

I am used drama as I have a daughter. LOL Said daughter called earlier this evening sobbing. I had to get strong with her and tell her to stop it! Because she was driving and sobbing, and driving and sobbing don't mix. We don't have built in eye-shield wipers nor are we able to use RainX in our eyes, therefore, relax and deal. My daughter came upon a kitten in the middle of small town Main Street USA with a soup can stuck on its head. What does she do? She stops traffic which in turn causes another man to stop his vehicle and get out to help....him cussing the whole time because I am sure my drama daughter who should be in movies at the least, or Broadway second best, told the other driver who stopped in the middle of Main Street USA also, that SOMEONE put a soup can on this poor kittens head. (When in fact the kitten may have been hungry and did this nasty deed to itself unknowingly.) So, Joe listener, there they are, the two of them, trying not to break the kittens neck while unobstructing the soup can, and whalla they got it off. BUT, take note! He, the cussing passerby-er didn't take the kitten. She did. Is that some sort of Motherly response so the guy can slither away leaving the babies behind. I think so. ( I am not bitter! LOL) So I give her directions to the Emergency Animal Clinic where they take care of these cases for nothing... Go figure she runs into a nasty girl from her nasty girl days (they still exist it seems) Do they ever go away? Anyways ....Drama daughter said she was nice to the nasty girl from High School days. I was so proud. Not only did she save the life of a sweet little kitten, but she was cordial to another drama queen all in one day. God bless her! And the Kitten too of course. We are not going into what happened on her snowboarding weekend with her b-boy. That could stand for his name + boy, or it could stand for Bad-Boy as in (Bad boys Bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you?) Or maybe bad word - boy.... STOP .....OK. I hope his life turns for the better and I pray my daughter finds more positive drama like Kittens that need assistance vs bad boys. It'll happen because I believe it will. Amen....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com