https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whose in My House


This is one of those nights! It is 2:34 a.m. which stands for insane o'clock and I am awake and have been for an hour. I heard everything from someone trying to break in the door quietly to someone outside the window to shadows here and there. Even the dog sat up once to check out our para normal activities. I had us kidnapped, begging not to leave the dog alone. I ducked to miss a blow in the head (like I can move that fast) then kicked the intruder in the doo da days then killed him with the dull knife I use as a dead bolt between the frame and the door. All puns intended. My stomach growled and that even scared me! I did not hear any voices so I did continue to attempt a loosing battle with sleep. Then I heard the big creak and that is when I got up...... since then, the dishes are done, laundry room clean, little pile of doggie poo picked up and flushed, drinking my second twelve ounce glass of water in case this is all the result of dehydration incantation, and cooked a large "slab" of salmon steak with terriaki sauce and fresh lemon of which I ate some of. Now I am telling someone somewhere in the world what a fruitcake I am acting like. Yet, wait a minute here...my horoscope said, Today's Sagittarius Horoscope: Nov 18, 2008 Your logical mind might try to make rational sense of the strange metaphysical ideas, dear Sagittarius, that are popping in and out of your head today. Some of them might be conclusions drawn from books you've been reading, but others might actually be messages from the other side. Write down whatever insights come your way. They might not seem logical, but they'll make a difference to your life.
Wow, I forgot about that until after the big show here. I didn't think to ask the "guys or gals" visiting my apt. from the other side if there were any messages. I was too busy imagining awful things of the dark side. Its from generalized anxiety disorder they say. Or is it? Maybe I am really very in tuned or tuned in to the other side which would cause anyone generalized anxiety at times. Well regardless, before I got all this figured out I told all the visitors to leave unless they were Angels or God.....So any messages that may have changed my life done left. I should have used the 10-10-10 John Tesh Rule tonight. (two blog posts back) Here I am ten minutes later and too late. I kicked 'em out. At least I can sleep soon. I was probably just dehydrated. All this energy wasted. Oh, forgot to tell you....I figured out one of my visitor's from the other side was the Winter Flag I just put up out on the porch....the wind is blowing a tad causing a reflection and shadow on the door window. At least that is my logical explanation. And I killed the other one with the dull knife remember. This is surely my parents fault. They took me to see House on Haunted Hill with Vincent Price when I was like hello EIGHT! I never forgot it ever ever as you can tell. Tonight I cannot believe "I am what I think" because that would be "very not good." So I will end with "Alswell," my little trademark word I purposefully misspell because life isn't always alswell is it? Yet we must believe it is to survive and thrive. Good night to "all" out there and in here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com