https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Love Letters from '93










With all the love of family this week I decided to dig out my beautiful love letters from 1993.....OK so when you hear all about my beauty do remember these letters are fifteen years past...... just enjoy the words and the beauty they offer.
Each is written on a blue note paper, some with drawings and always signed, "Your Secret Admirer."
I retyped out the white letter because it holds phrases from Shakespeare.....and I wished it to be easier to read.
Diane, I kept a note written on your bank deposit with you address - so I'll try it out. Lunch time....do you get your mail at 2:00? 3:30?
I sometimes read your letters during the day secretly. It fills me up. I have you near me for a few minutes. You wrote and write like I am accustomed to. So much inside you that gushes out. I was thinking about some advice Friar Lawrence gave Romeo in "Romeo and Juliet." Their love was fast and intense - almost out of control. The timing was right for both at the same moment. Friar Lawrence said:
"These violent delights (love) have violent ends, And in their triumph die; Like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
The sweetest honey. Its loathsome in his own deliciousness, And in the taste confounds the appetite. Therefore love moderately, long love doth so, Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow." We've rushed at each other pretty fast you know? It's intense and passionate and exciting. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I hope you enjoy the feeling too. But I hope you can see deeper through my window and I hope I can be someone you can respect when the passion subsides. "To be somebody, you must last."
I have some faults I am trying to admit to and change. To have you with me with your patience and acceptance - is more than I could hope for. We have some magic together - I don't know what it is. It could be a mutual need. It could be we're the same in heart. I do know I feel so very warm and comfortable with you. You have so much strength you've earned from suffering. You have your priorities in the only order. God and family near the top. In the midst of your own difficulties you give comfort to everyone else. You and your children are one precious family. I hope there are ways I can make your lives just a little more joyful,
I love You............









No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com