https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Nipple Rings"


My son Cody has nipple rings! I uploaded this photo in hopes you could view them. Maybe if you squint real hard you can see them. That is JoAnna, Cody's girlfriend.
I received an email from Tamara, my daughter-in-law and Mother of the twins and Kennede, three girls age 7 and 8. See their photos on past blog. This is a copy of said email:
The girls just piled in the house from school.......Karsyn comes in and says Kennede was being mean to me on the bus. I said," Kennde what happened?" She said, "Nothing, I was telling my friends on the bus about Uncle Cody's nipple rings and Karsyn started pulling up her shirt." Then Kennede said, "I just told Karsyn she can"t pull her shirt up on the bus." I said, "Oh dear," how did you start talking about that?" Kennede says it all started with the ears and then we just moved on down. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com