https://youtu.be/ow5bPIeVTzU

The Horrors That Hide by Julianna Rowe (coming Soon)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

George Killed Billy Miller






Well where do I start? I did a post on my blog about my daughter-in-laws Father's murder and how it had never been solved. Well it has! 37 years later almost to the day. I am absolutely in awe of this occurrence and absolutely thankful. I have known Tamara Miller Hull for many years and have always known her wish to find her father's murderer. So here we are today September 9, 2008 and it is done. Amen...... An eye witness comes forward. Why now? Fear of being harmed before and now with enough evidence and back up the fear dissipates. I do not wish to say too much due to the case being tried at present. The murderer was a Sheriff duh...I would have been terrified to talk myself. He already killed once, why not again? I will link you to this story shortly. I cant imagine the emotions going on with this family. Yet what a wonderful thing that has happened here today .......a solved crime, peace in the beyond. Wow. Isn't this called HOPE and isn't this called MIRACLES HAPPEN. This is a photo of Billy, and those twins I write about are his Grandchildren as well as mine. I wish I could have know the other Grandfather to my Grandchildren. I think I would have liked him. My daughter-in-law looks like him, and her son Tyler looks even more like him. We miss him and I hope he knows it. How dare these lovers snuff out his beautiful life? I called a prayer group in Muskogee Oklahoma and these twelve women prayed for the hidden things to be made known and whalla, there were. Thank you God! There aren't enough earthly words for this thank you..... I believe it is a supernatural answer to many years of prayer.......... Rest in Peace William Billy Miller and may your pain be turned to blessings for your offspring and theirs. We all love your children and Grandchildren for you as best we can. IN YOUR HONOR we bless this day, week, year..........


This is Billy's daughter Tamara, my daughter by marriage.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send comments to dianeogden.ogden@gmail.com